ration card is an official document issued by state governments in India to households that are eligible to purchase subsidized food grain from the Public Distribution System under the National Food Security Act. They also serve as a common form of identification for many indians.
- Requirement of document
- Election card of all members (18+ years)
- Adhar card of all members
- Bank passbook (with IFSC code)
- Gas book/ Gas bill
- Electricity Bill / Water Bill / Bhadakarar
- Passport size photo
- Birth certificate/School LC of child
- ITR return file/income certificate
- Mob Number.